Monday, April 2, 2012

Bridesmaid shoes

The story of navy pumps has started with "Will you be my bridesmaid?" from my best childhood friend. The date for wedding was settled on, the color for dress — picked up and I've started to search for a perfect pair. Do you know how hard is it to find your perfect bridesmaid shoes? They should be comfy for all night dancing and glamorous at the same time. They have to complete your look and speak for themselves. Most important, they shouldn't be "one occasion shoes", because, honestly, do you need to spend money for shoes, which you will wear only once? Now you know how hard my search was. But I find myself lucky enough to find a Steve Madden Haylow cuties. That gold mini zipper is just perfect detail, isn't it?


4 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

obsessed with this outfit. loving your blog, hun. totally following. If you get a sec, Lauren Conrad has picked me as one of her 3 favorite bloggers. It would mean the world if you could take a second to vote. Thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

TypicallyLulabella_ said...

Awww so pretty! The shoes are gorgeous, I love the thin strip across your foot, so elegant!xxx

take a look & follow if you can
http://typicallylulabella.blogspot.co.uk/



x

LOIS said...

so pretty! :)
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

Aida said...

My dear,
I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com